Badges2Bridges Course Overview
Badges2Bridges is a cross-cultural training program (in-class and online via Zoom) that was designed for police officers.
The training will help officers to:
- Discuss the role that unconscious bias plays in policing.
- Identify challenges to equity, diversity and inclusion in policing.
- Develop an awareness of how individuals learn about difference.
We use the Intercultural Developmental Inventory (IDI) to support civilian, uniformed and command staff in their learning about difference.
- Free one hour consultation ($299.99 value).
Training is now being offered through online webinars in Zoom. New recruits, civilian staff, uniformed and command staff can now learn in the comforts of their own homes. Learn how your staff can learn about difference and become familiar with inclusive policing practices when working across difference.
Is the program offered virtually?
- Due to COVID-19 the in-class training program is now being offered as an online webinar via Zoom
- Online training via Zoom enables for larger numbers of officer to receive the training in the comforts of their homes.
Pricing (In-Class or Online Program Only)
Services looking to purchase in-class training can obtain a free quote by telephone at 1-613-453-9534.